Halle Berry Naked Personal Life


Halle Berry Naked Personal Life

Halle Berry has been married twice; her first marriage in 1992 to former baseball player David Justice, ended in divorce in 1996. Justice played with the Atlanta Braves and experienced a measure of fame as the team rose to prominence in the early 1990s. The couple found it difficult to maintain their relationship while he was playing baseball and she was filming elsewhere. Halle Berry has stated publicly that she was so disappointed after her breakup with Justice that she considered taking her own life, but she could not bear the thought of her mother finding her body.

HOME
Halle Berry's second marriage was to musician Eric Benét. They met in 1997 and married in early 2001 on a beach in Santa Barbara. Halle Berry credited Benét with support after she was involved in a February 2000 car accident. Halle Berry suffered a concussion and left the scene of the accident before the police arrived, resulting in a misdemeanor charge. The incident became fodder for comedians. Halle Berry stated she felt "really good about the resolution"; she pled no contest, paid a fine and was placed on three years' probation.

The couple, however, separated in 2003. After the separation, Halle Berry stated, "I want love, and I will find it, hopefully". While married to Benét, Halle Berry adopted his daughter, India. The divorce was finalized in January 2005. Halle Berry was not entertaining thoughts of suicide as she had after splitting with Justice: "I would never, ever, ever think of doing that again."

HOME

In November 2005, Halle Berry began dating French-Canadian supermodel Gabriel Aubry, ten years her junior. The couple met at a Versace photoshoot. After six months with Aubry, she stated in an interview, "I'm really happy in my personal life, which is a novelty to me. You know, I'm not the girl that has the best relationships".

HOME
Halle Berry revealed on Extra that she plans to adopt children. "I will adopt if it doesn't happen for me naturally", she said. "I will definitely adopt. And I probably will adopt even if it does happen naturally". Later she stated, "I never want to be married again. I guess you could say I have bad taste in men. But I no longer feel the need to be someone's wife. I don't feel like I need to be validated by being in a marriage". Halle Berry insists the couple's life is already complete without the need for a marriage and feels "more married than ever before."

Halle Berry said that it was her experience playing a mother in "Things We Lost In The Fire" that opened her mind to the possibility of motherhood. After initially denying rumors, she confirmed in September 2007 that she was three months pregnant. Halle Berry hired security guards after receiving racist threats to her unborn baby from a stalker saying her child will be "cut into hundreds of pieces." She stated "Gabriel is a wonderful person and I am just happy I've found someone really special to have a baby with." She has stated that she hopes to have a second child right away.
HOME
At age 41, Halle Berry gave birth to a girl named Nahla Ariela Aubry on March 16, 2008 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Nahla means "honeybee" in Arabic; Ariela is Hebrew for "lion for God".Halle Berry spent $60,000 furnishing three nurseries for her baby.

HOME