Angelina Jolie Naked Personal Life

Angelina Jolie Naked Personal Life

On March 28, 1996, Angelina Jolie married British actor Jonny Lee Miller, her co-star in the film Hackers. Angelina Jolie attended her wedding in black leather pants and a white shirt, upon which she had written the groom's name in her blood. Angelina Jolie and Miller separated the following year and subsequently divorced on February 3, 1999. They remained on good terms and Angelina Jolie later explained, "It comes down to timing. I think he's the greatest husband a girl could ask for. I'll always love him, we were simply too young."

She then married American actor Billy Bob Thornton, whom she had met on the set of Pushing Tin, on May 5, 2000. As a result of their frequent public declarations of passion and gestures of love (most famously wearing one another's blood in vials around their necks), their relationship became a favorite topic of the entertainment media. Angelina Jolie and Thornton divorced on May 27, 2003. Asked in Vogue about the sudden dissolution of their marriage, Angelina Jolie stated, "It took me by surprise, too, because overnight, we totally changed. I think one day we had just nothing in common. And it's scary but... I think it can happen when you get involved and you don't know yourself yet."

In early 2005, Angelina Jolie was involved in a well-publicized Hollywood scandal when she was accused of being the "other woman" in the divorce of actors Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. The allegation was that she and Pitt had started an affair during filming of Mr. & Mrs. Smith; however, she has denied this in several interviews. In an interview in 2005, she explained, "To be intimate with a married man, when my own father cheated on my mother, is not something I could forgive. I could not look at myself in the morning if I did that. I wouldn't be attracted to a man who would cheat on his wife." She also appeared on the cover of Playboy Magazine. She is also acclaimed to have wide variety of brand new cars.

HOME