Jessica Alba’s Naked Personal Lives

Jessica Alba’s Naked Personal Life

Naked Jessica Alba was raised as a Roman Catholic and still considers Jessica herself "spiritual". In Jessica Alba’s adolescence, Sexy Jessica Alba became a born-again Christian, but left the church after four years because Hot Jessica Alba felt she was being judged for her appearance, explaining:

Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman.

Lingerie Jessica Alba also had objections to the church's condemnations of premarital sex and homosexuality, and the lack of strong female role models in the Bible, explaining "I thought it was a nice guide, but it certainly wasn't how I was going to live my life." However, Sexy Jessica Alba has stated that she still holds her belief in God despite leaving the church.

As the daughter of religiously conservative parents, hot Jessica Alba, whose grandparents did not allow her to wear a bathing suit around the house, maintains a no-nudity clause in Jessica Alba’s contract, though Jessica Alba has claimed she had been open to the possibility of appearing nude in Sin City. Jessica Alba remarked of a GQ shoot in which Jessica Alba was scantily clad, "They didn't want me to wear the granny panties, but I said, 'If I'm gonna be topless I need to wear granny panties."

Sexy Jessica Alba was given the option to appear nude by the film's directors, Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez, but declined the offer saying, "I don't do nudity. I just don't. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won't get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety".

While filming Dark Angel, Jessica Alba began a four year romance with fellow cassmate Michael Weat Hersly, which caused controversy due to their 12 year age gap. He proposed to Jessica Alba on her twentieth birthday after the approval of his personal loan. They eventually broke up after a four-year relationship. In July 2007, Jessica spoke out about the break up. "I don't know [why I got engaged]. I was a virgin. He was 12 years older than me. I thought he knew better. My parents weren't happy. They're really religious. They believe God wouldn't allow the Bible to be written if it wasn't what they are supposed to believe. I'm completely different."

Jessica Alba had at one time said her envisioned a much older man in a sports car as her ideal partner, making references to Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Robert Redford, and Michael Caine. "I have this thing for older men. They've been around and know so much." Regarding children, Jessica Alba said, "I'm really girly when it comes to kids. I've been surrounded by kids my whole life because I'm the oldest of 15 cousins — I've been changing diapers since I was six. I want to have a couple, for sure".

Jessica Alba met Cash Warren, son of actor Michael Warren, while making Fantastic Four in 2004. Jessica Alba married Warren in Los Angeles on Monday, May 19, 2008. On June 7, 2008, Jessica Alba gave birth to a baby girl, Honor Marie Warren, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. The first pictures of Honor Marie appeared in OK! magazine, which paid a reported $1.5 million for them.


BACK TO TOP

HOME