Cameron Diaz Naked Personal Life


Cameron Diaz Naked Personal Life

Cameron Diaz has publicly admitted that she has obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), is deeply germophobic and habitually rubs doorknobs so hard before opening doors to clean them that the original paint fades afterwards. Cameron Diaz says she washes her hands and floors "many times" each day and uses her elbows to push open doors. Cameron Diaz commented on her progress with the disorder on May 10, 2007, saying, "I think I've made my peace with it".

Cameron Diaz received "substantial" defamation damages from suing American Media Incoporated, after The National Enquirer had claimed she was cheating on then-boyfriend Timberlake. Cameron Diaz also sued successfully to stop the publication of bondage-themed nude photos taken of her before she became famous.

When Cameron Diaz was asked if she can speak Spanish she said:

I go, "God, you know, it all sounds so familiar. I know what you're saying, I really do. I just cannot respond to you back in Spanish. I can barely speak English properly." I didn't grow up in a Cuban or Latin community. I grew up in Southern California on the beach, basically. And I'm third generation. I'm of Cuban descent, but I'm American.

Cameron Diaz is currently represented by Creative Artists Agency.

In September 2004, Cameron Diaz created some controversy after her appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show. The show in question, concerned celebrities encouraging young people to vote in the upcoming Presidential election. While Cameron Diaz was sitting next to her Charlie's Angels co-star Drew Barrymore, singer Christina Aguilera, and hip-hop mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs, Cameron Diaz gave the ominous warning "Women have so much to lose. I mean, we could lose the right to our bodies. We could lo--if you think that rape should be legal, then don't vote. But if you think that you have a right to your body, and you have a right to say what happens to you and fight off that danger of losing that, then you should vote." Several pundits like talk show host Laura Ingraham alleged that Cameron Diaz was trying to disguise her scare tactic-like statement as another way of saying that if you didn't vote for Democratic challenger John Kerry, a victorious President George W. Bush would somehow try to ban the right to have a legal abortion. The actress was vocal in her support for Al Gore in 2000. Cameron Diaz went so far as sporting a t-shirt that read "I won't vote for a son of a Bush!" while making publicity for Charlie's Angels.

HOME